Ec-council Security Experts have designed CEH Certification to meet real world hacking scenarios to help students and Corporates to perform similar Cyber Security Vulnerability Testings on there Networks and Web applications. CEH is the Certification in Ethical Hacking for Beginners and intermediate Levels. It includes more then 2200 Hacking tools and more then hundred practicals.
The Certified Ethical Hacker v10 (CEH) Training and Certification Course preparing from Craw Cyber Security and EC-Council Certification, validates your comprehension on center security fundamentals and encourages you get perceived as a Certified Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester with the most looked for after security certifications comprehensively. This universally esteemed security preparing approves your capacities to recognize the vulnerabilities in the association’s system foundation and battles digital assaults viably.
|Module 01 : Introduction to Basics of Ethical Hacking||Module 16 : SQL Injection Manual Testing|
|Module 02 : Foot-printing Active (Tool Based Practical)||Module 17 : SQL Injection Automated Tool Based Testing|
|Module 03 : Foot-printing Passive (Passive Approach)||Module 18 : Basics of Web App Security|
|Module 04 : In-depth Network Scanning||Module 19 : Hacking Web servers Server Rooting|
|Module 05 : Enumeration User Identification||Module 20 : Hacking Wireless Networks Manual CLI Based|
|Module 06 : System Hacking,Password Cracking & Bypassing||Module 21 : Hacking Wireless Network|
|Module 07 : Viruses and Worms||Module 22 : Evading IDS, Firewall|
|Module 08 : Trojan and Back door||Module 23 : Honey pots|
|Module 09 : Bots and Botnets||Module 24 : Buffer Overflow|
|Module 10 : Sniffers MITM with Kali||Module 25 : Cryptography|
|Module 11 : Sniffers MITM with Windows||Module 26 : Penetration Testing: Basics|
|Module 12 : Social Engineering Techniques Theoretical Approach||Module 27 : Mobile Hacking|
|Module 13 : Social Engineering Toolkit Practical Based Approach||Module 28 : Internet of Things|
|Module 14 : Denial of Service DOS & DDOS Attacks||Module 29 : Cloud Security and many more.|
|Module 15 : Web Session Hijacking|
- Your career prospects will improve after completing the certifications because companies, large or small, are spending a lot on bolstering their IT Security today.
- Furthermore, Cyber Security Training certifications can help many IT Professionals execute their responsibilities efficiently, from a IT Security Manager to a Network Administrator and even a Technical Support Engineer.
- And finally, completing the course will make you aware of the key concepts and best practices to succeed in the field of Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security.
- Certified Ethical Hacker v10 (CEH) Training and Certification helps corporate employees to Expertise in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Jobs.
- Number of Questions : 125
- Test Duration : 4 Hours
- Test Format : Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery : ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix : 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Free Demo Class.